The Land of Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

::HUGS YOU ALL::

3 posters

Go down

::HUGS YOU ALL:: Empty ::HUGS YOU ALL::

Post  Rowanna Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:03 am

I"m so sorry I just keep missing you guys! I hope you're all doing okay. I'll keep trying to get here. ::HUGS::
Rowanna
Rowanna
Admin

https://thelandofdragons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

::HUGS YOU ALL:: Empty Re: ::HUGS YOU ALL::

Post  Soraya Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:55 pm

*hugs back*

I haven't been around either, admittedly. I've been dropping in here or there when I get the chance, but lately that hasn't been much. Hopefully this will all get settled by early next week and then I can stop in again.

I hope everyone's doing well! Smile
Soraya
Soraya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naitachel Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:06 pm

I'm still on at the usual hours, but I keep missing you guys, too. Razz Then gain, when it's quiet I surf other webstuff and try checking back around the time I time out of the chat, so if anyone pops on, try and stay on a bit? I might catch you then? *Hopeful smile and adds group hugs*
Naitachel
Naitachel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rowanna Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:47 pm

I'll try to stick around. Depends on how much flack I get from "the warden", LOL.
Rowanna
Rowanna
Admin

https://thelandofdragons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Soraya Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:54 pm

My internet should get connected tomorrow, I think. *crosses fingers* Hopefully I can make it here starting tomorrow night. That'd be pretty awesome. I just hope the fact that my stuff hasn't yet gotten here won't interfere too much, like having ot reset it to put it in the tv stand and stuff. I doubt it, but keep your fingers crossed for me either way, okay? Okay! Smile

and yes, I know I'm ranting and not being sensical. The heat is frying my brainses.
Soraya
Soraya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naitachel Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:13 pm

I saw you around! You're back... right? Very Happy You got your stuff? I take it Texas is hot. Otherwise, how's your new place?

Don't mind me. It's too quiet lately. Probably just as well. Terhon's fighting for the gold now! If nothing else, he wins silver (ironic, in a way, if he does). Those posts take forever to write, or rather 3 hours apiece.
Naitachel
Naitachel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naitachel Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:02 pm

Hey, Ro! Yeah, just missed you. You gotta stay on the chat more than 5 min or I don't even see you and my sleepy fingers can't even get my mouse to click me in. I got on just at 10pm, and you vanished 5 min before!
Naitachel
Naitachel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum