The Land of Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP Logs listing, to be edited as more appear.

4 posters

Go down

RP Logs listing, to be edited as more appear.   Empty RP Logs listing, to be edited as more appear.

Post  Naitachel Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:26 am

Please PM me if you need certain files. Post here or mark here what logs you finished, either by file or file # and scene.

LDRPLogs33a (Completely done-Nait)
LDRPLogs34a (Off to the Gala-Nait)(Gala car trouble-Ro)
LDRPLogs35a ( Hattie's interview, Nait's laptop - Ro)
(Hospital scene and Nait's 1st day on job - Posted - Kah)
LDRPLogs36a [(At the Office) (The Tears!) (Interviewing Nait) (the Executions) - Posted] - [(Looking for costumes) (Party time) - Ready to go] - Sih
LDRPLogs37a (Soraya comes home - Done, and up) - Nait
LDRPLogs38a Done - Sih
LDRPLogs39b (Peromones part 1 - Done) (Funeral - In progress) - Nait
LDRPLogs40a Done - Sih
LDRPLogs41c - Sor
LDRPLogs42
LDRPLogs43a (ongoing)

Last edited by Naitachel on Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:05 am; edited 6 times in total
Naitachel
Naitachel
Admin

Back to top Go down

RP Logs listing, to be edited as more appear.   Empty Re: RP Logs listing, to be edited as more appear.

Post  Rowanna Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:37 am

Naitachel wrote:Please PM me if you need certain files. Post here or mark here what logs you finished, either by file or file # and scene.

LDRPLogs33a (Completely done-Nait)
LDRPLogs34a (Off to the Gala-Nait)
LDRPLogs35a ( Hattie's interview, Nait's laptop - Ro)
(Hospital scene and Nait's 1st day on job - Posted - Kah)
LDRPLogs36a
LDRPLogs37a
LDRPLogs38a
LDRPLogs39b
LDRPLogs40a
LDRPLogs41c
LDRPLogs42 (ongoing)
Rowanna
Rowanna
Admin

https://thelandofdragons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

RP Logs listing, to be edited as more appear.   Empty Re: RP Logs listing, to be edited as more appear.

Post  Naitachel Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:33 am

If anyone wants to start Colin and the cure in 38, and funeral stuff in 39? The rest can wait for now...
Naitachel
Naitachel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sihlus Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:14 pm

I'm on 38.

Sihlus
Sihlus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naitachel Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:33 pm

Up to and including log 40 is up now. Will add more tomorrow. Yeah, finally finished my bit and unstoppered the dam, so to speak. Wink
Naitachel
Naitachel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soraya Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:44 am

41 is partially up, but I still have some of it to do.
Soraya
Soraya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soraya Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:33 pm

I got 41 done, or at least what I had of it. I thought I had more. I also thought I had 42, which would, I presume, then pick up where my last post left off, but I apparently don't have that in my e-mails. Nait, could you send it to me so I can get editing? Smile
Soraya
Soraya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soraya Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:16 pm

buzz buzz buzz buzz busy as a bee...

Thanks to Nait, I have log 42 and posted everything from the kidnappings, as I'm sure you've noticed. Smile

The log has a few other things in it, and I'm not sure if you all want me to add them on.

Some of it is pretty obviously not meant for any real story, like Sor's, erm, dressing up for Vlad and the whole genderal-speech by Lalika and Matty, and Sor and Nait's beach outings with the twins and Kara (which wouldn't need to be put up until much later anyways).

THere was, however, something about Kaht meeting Radu and Nait in the East Wing, and the discovery of meeps inside the mansion. I don't know if we want to just replay those on the boards to tie everything in or just leave them out altogether... I'm not sure how we're proceeding with Kaht having joined the family based on what we have up. I think Matty still needs to post his ad for him, now, too...

And there was the East Wing break-in somewhere too, though that's not in here.
Soraya
Soraya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum